Species with data from:
Ipatieff, V.N.; Corson, B.B.; Pines, H., Influence of Sulfuric Acid Concentration upon Reaction between Olefins and Benzene, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1936, 58, 919-22.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- 2-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Benzene, (1-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,4-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C14H22)
- Benzoic acid, 4-methyl- (C8H8O2)
- Benzene, 1,2,4,5-tetrakis(1-methylethyl)- (C18H30)
- 1,4-bis(1-methylpropyl)benzene (C14H22)