Species with data from:
Brown, J.H.; Durand, H.W.; Marvel, C.S., The Reduction of Aromatic Compounds with Hydrogen and a Platinum Oxide- Platinum Black Catalysis in the Presence of Halogen Acid, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1936, 58, 1594.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexane (C6H12)
- Cyclohexane, methyl- (C7H14)
- Cyclohexane, ethyl- (C8H16)
- 1,1'-Bicyclohexyl (C12H22)
- Anthracene, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro- (C14H18)
- Cyclohexane, 1,3,5-trimethyl- (C9H18)
- 1-Naphthalenol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- (C10H12O)
- 1-Methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-cyclohexane (C10H20)
- 2-Naphthalenol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- (C10H12O)