Species with data from:
Stephens, H.N.; Roduta, F.L., Oxidation in the Benzene Series by Gaseous Oxygen. V. The Oxidatioon of Tertiary Hydrocarbons, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1935, 57, 2380.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Benzene, (1-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)
- Benzene, (1-methylbutyl)- (C11H16)
- Benzene, 1,1'-ethylidenebis- (C14H14)
- Benzene, (1-methylpentyl)- (C12H18)