Species with data from:
Le Fevre, C.G.; Le Fevre, R.J.W., The dipole moments and structures of some quinoline derivatives, and the orientation of Claus and Hoffmann's x-nitroisoquinoline, J. Chem. Soc., 1935, 1935, 1470-5.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Quinoline, 2,6-dimethyl- (C11H11N)
- Quinoline, 6-methyl- (C10H9N)
- Quinoline, 8-nitro- (C9H6N2O2)
- Quinoline, 5-nitro- (C9H6N2O2)
- Quinoline, 6-nitro- (C9H6N2O2)