NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Rice, F.O.; Greenberg, J., Ketene. III. Heat of formation and heat of reaction with alcohols, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1934, 38, 2268-2270.
19 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- Ethyl Acetate (C4H8O2)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- 1-Propanol (C3H8O)
- Acetic acid, butyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Methyl Alcohol (CH4O)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (C3H8O)
- 2-Butanol (C4H10O)
- n-Propyl acetate (C5H10O2)
- Isobutyl acetate (C6H12O2)
- Acetic acid, methyl ester (C3H6O2)
- 2-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Isopropyl acetate (C5H10O2)
- Acetic acid, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Ketene (C2H2O)
- sec-Butyl acetate (C6H12O2)
- Sodium hydroxide (HNaO)
- Acetic acid, sodium salt (C2H3NaO2)