Ethanedioic acid, hydrate (1:2)
- Formula: C2H2O4·H4O2
- Molecular weight: 126.0654
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GEVPUGOOGXGPIO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6153-56-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Ethanedioic acid, dihydrate; Oxalic acid; Oxalic acid dihydrate; Ethanedioic acid
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|cH°solid||-217.7||kJ/mol||Ccb||Becker and Roth, 1934||Heat of combustion corrected for pressure; Corresponding «DELTA»fHºsolid = -1426.8 kJ/mol (simple calculation by NIST; no Washburn corrections)|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Becker and Roth, 1934
Becker, G.; Roth, W.A., Die bildungswarme von ammoniak und salpetersaure, Z. Electrochem., 1934, 40, 836-843. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.