Species with data from:
Whitmore, F.C.; Laughlin, K.C., The Dehydration of Tertiary Alcohols Containing A Neopentyl System. II Methylisopropyl-tert-buthylcarbinol, Methyldi-tert-butylcarbimol, and Methylethylneopentylcarbinol, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1933, 55, 3732.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Pentanone, 3-methyl- (C6H12O)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,2,4,4-tetramethyl- (C9H18O)
- 2-Pentanone, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- 1-Pentene, 2,3,3-trimethyl- (C8H16)
- 2-Pentene, 3,4,4-trimethyl- (C8H16)