Species with data from:
Verkade, P.E.; Coops, J., Jr., Alternation phenomena VI (calorimetric researches XX): alternations in the properties of n.monoalkylmalonic acids. Some remarks on malkins views concerning the alternation phenonema, Recl. Trav. Chim. Pays-Bas, 1933, 52, 747-767.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethylmalonic acid (C5H8O4)
- Propanedioic acid, propyl- (C6H10O4)
- Butylmalonic acid (C7H12O4)
- Malonic acid, tetradecyl- (C17H32O4)
- n-Tridecylmalonic acid (C16H30O4)
- Malonic acid, undecyl- (C14H26O4)
- n-Heptylmalonic acid (C10H18O4)
- decylmalonic acid (C13H24O4)
- Dodecylmalonic acid (C15H28O4)
- n-Hexylmalonic acid (C9H16O4)
- n-Octylmalonic acid (C11H20O4)
- n-Nonylmalonic acid (C12H22O4)
- n-Pentylmalonic acid (C8H14O4)