Species with data from:
Smith, R.H.; Andrews, D.H., Thermal energy studies. II. Phenyl derivatives of metals, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1931, 53, 3661-3667.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenyl ether (C12H10O)
- Diphenyl sulfide (C12H10S)
- Tetraphenylmethane (C25H20)
- Stannane, tetraphenyl- (C24H20Sn)
- Diphenyl sulfone (C12H10O2S)
- Benzenamine, N,N-diphenyl- (C18H15N)
- Mercury, diphenyl- (C12H10Hg)
- Phosphine, triphenyl- (C18H15P)
- Bismuthine, triphenyl- (C18H15Bi)
- Arsine, triphenyl- (C18H15As)
- Diphenyl sulfoxide (C12H10OS)
- Silane, tetraphenyl- (C24H20Si)
- Di-p-tolyl mercury (C14H14Hg)