Species with data from:
Huffman, H.M.; Parks, G.S.; Daniels, A.C., Thermal data on organic compounds. VII. The heat capacities, entropies and free energies of twelve aromatic hydrocarbons, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1930, 52, 1547-1558.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- Benzene, tert-butyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, hexamethyl- (C12H18)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)