Species with data from:
Foeldi, Z., Introduction of the Benzyk Group into the Benzene Nucleus with the Aid of Sulfonic Acid Esters, Chem. Ber., 1928, 61B, 1609-16.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14)
- Benzene, (phenoxymethyl)- (C13H12O)
- Phenol, 2-(phenylmethyl)- (C13H12O)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14O)