Species with data from:
Kern, J.W.; Shriner, R.L.; Adams, R., Platinum and Palladium Oxides as Catalysts in the Reduction of Organic Compounds IX. The Reduction of Olefins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1925, 47, 1147.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- «alpha»-Pinene (C10H16)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Cyclohexene (C6H10)
- 2-Methyl-1-butene (C5H10)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 3-phenyl- (C9H8O2)
- Stilbene (C14H12)
- 3-Buten-2-one, 4-phenyl- (C10H10O)
- Maleic acid (C4H4O4)
- Fumaric Acid (C4H4O4)
- 2-Butenoic acid, 2-methyl- (C5H8O2)
- Chalcone (C15H12O)
- 1,1-diphenyl-1-propene (C15H14)