NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Barker, M.F., Calorific value and constitution, J. Phys. Chem., 1925, 29, 1345-1363.
20 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Phenol (C6H6O)
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- p-Cresol (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 2-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 3-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Hydroquinone (C6H6O2)
- Resorcinol (C6H6O2)
- 1,2-Benzenediol (C6H6O2)
- Ethanedione, diphenyl- (C14H10O2)
- 1,2,3-Benzenetriol (C6H6O3)
- Benzoin (C14H12O2)
- Ethanone, 1,2-di-2-furanyl-2-hydroxy- (C10H8O4)
- α-Furil (C10H6O4)
- p-Nitrobenzoylbenzoin (C21H15NO5)
- p-Nitroacetylbenzoin (C16H13NO5)
- p-Nitrobenzil (C14H9NO4)