NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Williams, J.W.; Daniels, F., The Specific Heats of Certain Organic Liquids at Elevated Temperatures, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1924, 46, 903-17.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (C3H8O)
- Heptane (C7H16)
- Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4)
- Trichloromethane (CHCl3)
- Benzene, nitro- (C6H5NO2)