Species with data from:
Brooks, B.T.; Humphrey, I., The Action of Concentrated Sulfuric Acid on Olefins, with Particular Reference to the Refining of Petroleum Distillates, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1918, 40, 822.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Hexanol (C6H14O)
- Acetic acid, hexyl ester (C8H16O2)
- 1-Octene (C8H16)
- 2-Methyl-1-butene (C5H10)
- 1-Pentene, 2-methyl- (C6H12)
- 2-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 2-Pentene, 3-ethyl- (C7H14)
- 1-Hexene, 5-methyl- (C7H14)
- 1-Heptene, 6-methyl- (C8H16)
- 3-Heptene (C7H14)
- 2-Octene, 2,7-dimethyl- (C10H20)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-, (R)- (C10H18)