Species with data from:
Bramley, A., The study of binary mixtures. Part IV. Heats of reaction and specific heats, J. Chem. Soc. (London), 1916, 109, 496-515.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Acetone (C3H6O)
- Phenol, 2-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 3-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Quinoline (C9H7N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Phenol, 2-chloro- (C6H5ClO)