Species with data from:
Bramley, A., The Studyu of Binary Mixtures. Part III. Freezing Point Curves, J. Chem. Soc., 1916, 109, 469.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenol (C6H6O)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Acetone (C3H6O)
- p-Cresol (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 2-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 3-methyl- (C7H8O)
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- Quinoline (C9H7N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Phenol, 2-chloro- (C6H5ClO)
- Benzenamine, N-methyl-N-phenyl- (C13H13N)