NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Bruhl, J.W., Spectrochemistry of nitrogen containing compounds V, Z. Phys. Chem., Stoechiom. Verwandtschaftsl., 1897, 22, 373.
21 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- Isoquinoline (C9H7N)
- 2-Propanamine, 2-methyl- (C4H11N)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- Quinoline, 6-methyl- (C10H9N)
- Quinoline, 7-methyl- (C10H9N)
- Quinoline, 3-methyl- (C10H9N)
- Methanamine, N-methyl-N-nitro- (C2H6N2O2)
- Benzene, nitroso- (C6H5NO)
- Benzene, 1-bromo-3-nitro- (C6H4BrNO2)
- Isoquinoline, 1-methyl- (C10H9N)
- Piperidine, 1-nitro- (C5H10N2O2)
- 1-Propanamine, N,2-dimethyl-N-nitro- (C5H12N2O2)
- Benzenamine, N-hydroxy- (C6H7NO)
- Quinoxaline, 6-methyl- (C9H8N2)
- N,4-dinitroaniline (C6H5N3O4)
- N,3-dinitroaniline (C6H5N3O4)
- N-nitroaniline (C6H6N2O2)
- 2-chloro-2,3-dimethyl-3-nitrosobutane (C6H12ClNO)
- nitro hexyl amine (C6H14N2O2)