- Formula: C4H10FO2P
- Molecular weight: 140.0932
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DYAHQFWOVKZOOW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 107-44-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: O-Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate; Phosphonofluoridic acid, methyl-, 1-methylethyl ester; Phosphonofluoridic acid, methyl-, isopropyl ester; GB; Isopropoxymethylphosphoryl fluoride; Isopropyl methylfluorophosphonate; Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate; Methylfluorophosphoric acid isopropyl ester; Methylphosphonofluoridic acid isopropyl ester; O-Isopropyl methylfluorophosphonate; Zarin; EA 1208; IMPF; Isopropylester kyseliny methylfluorfosfonove; Isopropyl methanefluorophosphonate; Isopropyl methylfluorophosphate; Isopropyl-methyl-phosphoryl fluoride; Methylfluorphosphorsaeureisopropyl ester; Methylphosphonofluoridic acid 1-methylethyl ester; MFI; Phosphine oxide, fluoroisopropoxymethyl-; Phosphoric acid, methylfluoro-, isopropyl ester; Sarin II; T-144; T-2106; TL 1618; Trilone 46; 1-Methylethyl methylphosphonofluoridate; Phosphonofluoridic acid, P-methyl-, 1-methylethyl ester; (.+/-.)-Sarin
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.