Acryl glycine, N,O-bis(trimethylsilyl)-
- Formula: C11H23NO3Si2
- Molecular weight: 273.4762
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BXBVUQLXVPUBSL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||OV-1||1404.||Ramsdell and Tanaka, 1980||N2, Anakrom, 4. K/min; Column length: 2. m; Tstart: 80. C|
|Packed||OV-1||1404.||Tanaka, Hine, et al., 1980||N2, 100-120 mesh, 70. C @ 0.5 min, 28. K/min; Column length: 1.8 m; Tend: 290. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Ramsdell and Tanaka, 1980
Ramsdell, H.S.; Tanaka, K., Gas chromatographic retention indices of twenty metabolically important acylglycines as trimethylsilyl derivatives, J. Chromatogr., 1980, 181, 1, 90-94, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-4347(00)81273-6 . [all data]
Tanaka, Hine, et al., 1980
Tanaka, K.; Hine, D.G.; West-Dull, A.; Lynn, T.B., Gas-chromatographic method of analysis for urinary organic acids. I. Retention indices of 155 metabolically important compounds, Clin. Chem., 1980, 26, 13, 1839-1846. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.