- Formula: C9H12O
- Molecular weight: 136.1910
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LKSYSJTUBQSZBS-GQCTYLIASA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 2-(1-pentenyl)furan (E)
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||BPX-5||1009.||Bredie, Mottram, et al., 2002||50. m/0.32 mm/0.5 «mu»m, 60. C @ 5. min, 4. K/min, 250. C @ 20. min|
|Capillary||CP Sil 8 CB||1058.||Elmore, Mottram, et al., 2000||60. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, He, 40. C @ 2. min, 4. K/min; Tend: 280. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Bredie, Mottram, et al., 2002
Bredie, W.L.P.; Mottram, D.S.; Guy, R.C.E., Effect of temperature and pH on the generation of flavor volatiles in extrusion cooking of wheat flour, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2002, 50, 5, 1118-1125, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0111662 . [all data]
Elmore, Mottram, et al., 2000
Elmore, J.S.; Mottram, D.S.; Hierro, E., Two-fibre solid-phase microextraction combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the analysis of volatile aroma compounds in cooked pork, J. Chromatogr. A, 2000, 905, 1-2, 233-240, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)00990-0 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.