- Formula: C16H14
- Molecular weight: 206.2824
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DMORSDDZFWLSNI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 3-ethyl-Phenanthrene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Lee's RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||HP-5||CP Sil 8 CB|
|Column length (m)||30.||50.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.22|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||0.13|
|Heat rate (K/min)||6.||3.|
|Initial hold (min)||1.5||2.|
|Final hold (min)||10.|
|Reference||Pedersen, Durant, et al., 2005||Garrigues, Parlanti, et al., 1987|
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Pedersen, Durant, et al., 2005
Pedersen, D.U.; Durant, J.L.; Taghizadeh, K.; Hemond, H.F.; Lafleur, A.L.; Cass, G.R., Human cell mutagenes in respirable airborne particles from the Northeastern United States. 2. Quantification of mutagenes and other organic compounds., Environ. Sci. Technol., 2005, 39, 24, 9547-9560, https://doi.org/10.1021/es050886c . [all data]
Garrigues, Parlanti, et al., 1987
Garrigues, P.; Parlanti, E.; Radke, M.; Bellocq, J.; Willsch, H.; Ewald, M., Identification of alkylphenanthrenes in shale oil and coal by liquid and capillary gas chromatography and high-resolution spectrofluorimetry (Shpol'skii effect), J. Chromatogr., 1987, 395, 217-228, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)94112-3 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.