- Formula: C16H14
- Molecular weight: 206.2824
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZHPOCIJQBBUJJG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenanthrene, 2,10-dimethyl
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||0.25|
|Program||60C(2min) => 15C/min => 180C => 5C/min => 280C (10min)||90C (1min) => 10C/min => 120C => 4C/min => 310C (20min)|
|Reference||Ré-Poppi and Santiago-Silva, 2005||Zamperlini, Silva, et al., 1997|
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Ré-Poppi and Santiago-Silva, 2005
Ré-Poppi, N.; Santiago-Silva, M., Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other selected organic compounds in ambient air of Campo Grande City, Brazil, Atmos. Environ., 2005, 39, 16, 2839-2850, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2004.10.006 . [all data]
Zamperlini, Silva, et al., 1997
Zamperlini, G.C.M.; Silva, M.R.S.; Vilegas, W., Identification of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in sugar cane soot by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, Chromatographia, 1997, 46, 11/12, 655-663, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02490527 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.