C30 8,14-Secohopane, # 2
- Formula: C30H54
- Molecular weight: 414.7498
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CJRBLAYOLJYSSI-VFVOVWNMSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Yoneyama, Yamazaki, et al., 1996|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Yoneyama, Yamazaki, et al., 1996
Yoneyama, Y.; Yamazaki, M.; Yada, F.; Kita, O.; Yoshimoto, S.; Kato, T., Analyses of the Solvent-Soluble Products of Yubari and Taiheiyo Coals Treated with Zink and Butyl Iodide under Mild Conditions - Analyses of Saturate Fractions -, J. Japan Institute of Energy, 1996, 75, 1, 35-41, https://doi.org/10.3775/jie.75.35 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.