Ethyl 3-methylbutyl ether
- Formula: C7H16O
- Molecular weight: 116.2013
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HMYXSLMGYNWZQR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Polydimethyl siloxanes||756.||Zenkevich, Chupalov, et al., 1996||Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zenkevich, Chupalov, et al., 1996
Zenkevich, I.G.; Chupalov, A.A.; Herzschuh, R., Correlation of the Increments of Gas Chromatographic Retention Indices with the Differences of Innermolecular Energies of Reagents and Products of Chemical Reactions, Zh. Org. Khim. (Rus.), 1996, 32, 11, 1685-1691. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.