- Formula: C10H18O2
- Molecular weight: 170.2487
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DSFNTAVCWZDPEB-VOTSOKGWSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||HP-Innowax FSC||HP-Innowax FSC|
|Column length (m)||60.||60.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||0.25|
|Program||60C (10min) => 4C/min => 220C (10min) => 1C/min => 240C||60C(10min) => 4C/min => 220C(10min) => 1C/min => 240C|
|Reference||Demirci and Baser, 2004||Demirci, Demirci, et al., 2003|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Demirci and Baser, 2004
Demirci, F.; Baser, K.H.C., The volatiles of fresh-cut Osyris alba L. flowers, Flavour Fragr. J., 2004, 19, 1, 72-73, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1299 . [all data]
Demirci, Demirci, et al., 2003
Demirci, B.; Demirci, F.; Baser, K.H.C., Composition of the essential oil of Cotinus coggygria Scop. from Turkey, Flavour Fragr. J., 2003, 18, 1, 43-44, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1149 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.