Diamyl ethyl amine
- Formula: C12H27N
- Molecular weight: 185.3495
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PXAVTVNEDPAYJP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 1-Pentanamine, N-ethyl-N-pentyl; Ethyl dipentyl amine
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||Apiezon L||80.||1196.||Zhuravleva, Golovnya, et al., 1981||Chromosorb G AW (80-100 mesh); Column length: 2.7 m|
|Packed||Apiezon L||80.||1174.6||Zhuravleva, Golovnya, et al., 1981||Chromosorb G AW (80-100 mesh); Column length: 2.7 m|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zhuravleva, Golovnya, et al., 1981
Zhuravleva, I.L.; Golovnya, R.V.; Terenina, M.B.; Grigorieva, D.N., Gas chromatographic behaviour of some unsymmetrical tertiary amines, Zh. Anal. Khim., 1981, 36, 968-975. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.