- Formula: C6H12O3
- Molecular weight: 132.1577
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AYPJVXQBVHCUCJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: ethyl 4-hydroxybutyrate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.32||0.32|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.50||0.5|
|Program||60 0C (3 min) 2 0C/min -> 220 0C 3 0C/min -> 245 0C (20 min)||60C(2min) => 2C/min => 220C => 3C/min => 245C(20min)|
|Reference||Selli, 2007||Selli, Cabaroglu, et al., 2003|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Selli, S., Volatile constituents of orange obtained from moro oranges (Citrus Sinensis L. Osbeck), J. Food Quality, 2007, 30, 3, 330-341, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-4557.2007.00124.x . [all data]
Selli, Cabaroglu, et al., 2003
Selli, s.; Cabaroglu, T.; Canbas, A., Flavour components of orange wine made from a Turkish cv. Kozan, Int. J. Food Sci. Technol., 2003, 38, 5, 587-593, https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2621.2003.00691.x . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.