- Formula: C8H6OS
- Molecular weight: 150.198
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RVYKTPRETIBSPK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||50.||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.32||0.32|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.5||1.|
|Heat rate (K/min)||4.||4.|
|Initial hold (min)||5.||5.|
|Final hold (min)||10.||20.|
|Reference||Ames, Guy, et al., 2001||Madruga and Mottram, 1998|
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Ames, Guy, et al., 2001
Ames, J.M.; Guy, R.C.E.; Kipping, G.J., Effect of pH and temperature on the formation of volatile compounds in cysteine/reducing sugar/starch mixtures during extrusion cooking, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2001, 49, 4, 1885-1894, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0012547 . [all data]
Madruga and Mottram, 1998
Madruga, M.S.; Mottram, D.S., The effect of pH on the formation of volatile compounds produced by heating a model system containing 5'-imp and cysteine, J. Braz. Chem. Soc., 1998, 9, 3, 261-271, https://doi.org/10.1590/S0103-50531998000300010 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.