NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Formula: C9H16
- Molecular weight: 124.2233
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WKWFRAVGNCBHOW-IHWYPQMZSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||100.||100.||100.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Schomburg and Dielmann, 1973||Schomburg and Dielmann, 1973||Schomburg and Dielmann, 1973|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal, Notes
Schomburg and Dielmann, 1973
Schomburg, G.; Dielmann, G., Use of retention increments for identification and correlation of saturated and unsaturated cyclopropane hydrocarbons by means of Kovats indices, Anal. Chem., 1973, 45, 9, 1647-1658, https://doi.org/10.1021/ac60331a021 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.