- Formula: C10H18O
- Molecular weight: 154.2493
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WSHVHJSDSVPPIV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Carvomenthene oxide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||SE-30||1127.||Vinogradov, 2004||Program: not specified|
|Capillary||Polydimethyl siloxanes||1131.||Zenkevich, 1997||Program: not specified|
|Capillary||OV-101||1127.||Zenkevich and Malamakhov, 1987||He; Column length: 50. m; Column diameter: 0.24 mm; Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Vinogradov, B.A., Production, composition, properties and application of essential oils, 2004, retrieved from http://viness.narod.ru. [all data]
Zenkevich, I.G., Analytical Parameters of Components of Essential Oils for their Chromatographic and Chromato-Spectral Identificaiton. Oxsigenated derivatives of Mono- and Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbons, Rastit, Resursy (Rus.), 1997, 33, 1, 16-28. [all data]
Zenkevich and Malamakhov, 1987
Zenkevich, I.G.; Malamakhov, A.C., Evaluation of Molecular Weights of Organic Compounds based on Retention Parameters at Chromato-Spectral Analysys. Additional Criterion of Molecular Ions' Identification, Vestn. St. Petersb. Univ. Ser. 4: Fiz. Khim, 1987, 2, 101-106. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.