F3V+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: F3V+
- Molecular weight: 107.9362
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Reactions leading to F3V+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|F3OV||16.76 ± 0.05||O||EI||Flesch and Svec, 1975|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Flesch and Svec, 1975
Flesch, G.D.; Svec, H.J., Thermochemistry of vanadium oxytrichloride and vanadium oxytrifluoride by mass spectrometry, Inorg. Chem., 1975, 14, 1817. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.