CH4O+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: CH4O+
- Molecular weight: 32.0413
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Reactions leading to CH4O+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C2H4O2||11.47 ± 0.05||CO||PIPECO||Nishimura, Zha, et al., 1987|
|C2H4O2||11.5 ± 0.1||CO||EI||VanRaalte and Harrison, 1963|
|C2H4O2||10.42 ± 0.05||CO||EI||Holmes, Lossing, et al., 1982||Ion is CH2OH2+|
|C2H6O2||11.42 ± 0.05||CH2O||EI||Holmes, Lossing, et al., 1982||Ion is CH2OH2+|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Nishimura, Zha, et al., 1987
Nishimura, T.; Zha, Q.; Meisels, G.G., Unimolecular dissociation of energy-selected methyl formate ion, J. Chem. Phys., 1987, 87, 4589. [all data]
VanRaalte and Harrison, 1963
VanRaalte, D.; Harrison, A.G., Ionization and dissociation of formate esters by electron impact, Can. J. Chem., 1963, 41, 2054. [all data]
Holmes, Lossing, et al., 1982
Holmes, J.L.; Lossing, F.P.; Terlouw, J.K.; Burgers, P.C., The radical cation [CH2OH2]+ and related stable gas phase ion-dipole complexes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1982, 104, 2931. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.