CD2+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: CD2+
- Molecular weight: 16.0384
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Reactions leading to CD2+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|CD4||15.25 ± 0.04||D2||PI||Dibeler, Krauss, et al., 1965|
|C2D4||18.13 ± 0.07||CD2||TE||Stockbauer and Inghram, 1975|
|C2H2D2||18.4||?||EI||Suzuki and Maeda, 1974|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Dibeler, Krauss, et al., 1965
Dibeler, V.H.; Krauss, M.; Reese, R.M.; Harllee, F.N., Mass-spectrometric study of photoionization. III. Methane and methane-d4, J. Chem. Phys., 1965, 42, 3791. [all data]
Stockbauer and Inghram, 1975
Stockbauer, R.; Inghram, M.G., Threshold photoelectron-photoion coincidence mass spectrometric study of ethylene and ethylene-d4, J. Chem. Phys., 1975, 62, 4862. [all data]
Suzuki and Maeda, 1974
Suzuki, I.H.; Maeda, K., Ionization efficiency curves and fragmentations of deuterated ethylenes by electron impact, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1974, 15, 281. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.