C9H8+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: C9H8+
- Molecular weight: 116.1593
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Reactions leading to C9H8+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C10H8O||11.27||CO||EI||Occolowitz and White, 1968|
|C10H8O||11.73||CO||EI||Occolowitz and White, 1968|
|C10H9N||12.56||HCN||EI||Occolowitz and White, 1968|
|C10H9N||12.59||HCN||EI||Occolowitz and White, 1968|
|C14H11N||10.48 ± 0.15||?||EI||Opitz, Bruch, et al., 1992|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Occolowitz and White, 1968
Occolowitz, J.L.; White, G.L., Energetic considerations in the assignment of some fragment ion structures, Australian J. Chem., 1968, 21, 997. [all data]
Opitz, Bruch, et al., 1992
Opitz, J.; Bruch, D.; Banert, K.; vonBunau, G., Multiphoton and electron impact ionization of izirines. Part II. 2,3-Dimethyl-1-azirine at 248 nm and 193 nm, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1992, 27, 1105. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.