C9H12O+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: C9H12O+
- Molecular weight: 136.1904
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Reactions leading to C9H12O+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C10H12O2||9.6 ± 0.02||CO||EI||Olivares, Flesch, et al., 1984|
|C10H12O2||10.1 ± 0.05||CO||PI||Potapov and Sorokin, 1971|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Olivares, Flesch, et al., 1984
Olivares, J.A.; Flesch, G.D.; Svec, H.J., Mass spectrometry of five ketene dimers, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Processes, 1984, 56, 293. [all data]
Potapov and Sorokin, 1971
Potapov, V.K.; Sorokin, V.V., Photoionization and ion-molecule reactions in quinones and alcohols, High Energy Chem., 1971, 5, 435, In original 487. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.