C8H20P2+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: C8H20P2+
- Molecular weight: 178.1914
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Reactions leading to C8H20P2+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C16H36P2||10.3 ± 0.3||?||EI||Bogolyubov, Grishin, et al., 1969|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Bogolyubov, Grishin, et al., 1969
Bogolyubov, G.M.; Grishin, N.N.; Petrov, A.A., Organic derivatives of group V and group VI elements. VIII.Mass spectra of phosphines and diphosphines, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 1969, 39, 1808, In original 1772. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.