C13H9N+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: C13H9N+
- Molecular weight: 179.2167
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Reactions leading to C13H9N+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C14H9NO2||11.0||CO2||EI||Cotter and Dine-Hart, 1966|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Cotter and Dine-Hart, 1966
Cotter, J.L.; Dine-Hart, R.A., Ionization and dissociation of some aromatic imides under electron impact, Chem. Commun., 1966, 809. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.