C12H10+ (structure unspecified)
- Formula: C12H10+
- Molecular weight: 154.2073
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Reactions leading to C12H10+ (ion structure unspecified)
|Precursor||AP (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C12H10N2||11.6 ± 0.2||N2||EI||Natalis and Franklin, 1981|
|C13H10O||12.24 ± 0.13||CO||EI||Natalis and Franklin, 1965|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Natalis and Franklin, 1981
Natalis, P.; Franklin, J.L., Ionization and dissociation of diphenyl and condensed-ring aromatics by electron impact. III. Azobenzene, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1981, 40, 35. [all data]
Natalis and Franklin, 1965
Natalis, P.; Franklin, J.L., Ionization and dissociation of diphenyl and condensed ring aromatics by electron impact. II. Diphenylcarbonyls and ethers, J. Phys. Chem., 1965, 69, 2943. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.