- Formula: C8H7BrO
- Molecular weight: 199.045
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WYECURVXVYPVAT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 99-90-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetophenone, 4'-bromo-; p-Bromoacetophenone; p-Bromophenyl methyl ketone; Methyl p-bromophenyl ketone; 4'-Bromoacetophenone; 4-Bromoacetophenone; p-Bromobenzoyl
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
|Tboil||528.2||K||N/A||Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., 1990|
|Tfus||324.||K||N/A||Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982|
Reduced pressure boiling point
|Tboil (K)||Pressure (atm)||Reference|
|528.7||0.968||Weast and Grasselli, 1989|
|528.6||0.968||Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982|
|390.||0.009||Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., 1990
Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., Catalog Handbook of Fine Chemicals, Aldrich Chemical Company, Inc., Milwaukee WI, 1990, 1. [all data]
Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982
Buckingham, J.; Donaghy, S.M., Dictionary of Organic Compounds: Fifth Edition, Chapman and Hall, New York, 1982, 1. [all data]
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.