- Formula: C12H30Ge2
- Molecular weight: 319.65
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KAZJJJFSTXNXEO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 993-62-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Hexaethyldigermane; ((C2H5)3Ge)2; Hexaethyldigermanium
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|fH°liquid||-90.0 ± 2.3||kcal/mol||Review||Martinho Simões|
|cH°liquid||-2321.0 ± 2.0||kcal/mol||CC-SB||Rabinovich, Tel'noi, et al., 1963||Please also see Pedley and Rylance, 1977 and Cox and Pilcher, 1970.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Martinho Simões, J.A., Private communication (see http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/om/). [all data]
Rabinovich, Tel'noi, et al., 1963
Rabinovich, I.B.; Tel'noi, V.I.; Karyakin, N.V.; Razuvaev, G.A., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1963, 149, 324. [all data]
Pedley and Rylance, 1977
Pedley, J.B.; Rylance, J., Computer Analysed Thermochemical Data: Organic and Organometallic Compounds, University of Sussex, Brigton, 1977. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds in Academic Press, New York, 1970. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°liquid Enthalpy of combustion of liquid at standard conditions fH°liquid Enthalpy of formation of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.