- Formula: C14H26O2
- Molecular weight: 226.3550
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZGPPERKMXSGYRK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 97-89-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Propanoic acid, 2-methyl-, 3,7-dimethyl-6-octenyl ester; Isobutyric acid, 3,7-dimethyl-6-octenyl ester; Citronellyl isobutanoate; 3,7-Dimethyloct-6-en-1-yl isobutyrate; 3,7-Dimethyl-6-octenyl 2-methylpropanoate; .beta.-Citronellol, 2-methylpropionate; 3,7-dimethyloct-6-enyl isobutyrate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Kovats' RI, polar column, isothermal
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Carbowax 20M|
|Column length (m)||2.5|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||ter Heide, 1968|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, polar column, isothermal, Notes
ter Heide, 1968
ter Heide, R., Studies on terpenes. II. Characterization of monoterpene esters by gas and thin-layer chromatography, Z. Anal. Chem., 1968, 236, 215-227. [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, polar column, isothermal, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.