- Formula: C6H3ClN2O4
- Molecular weight: 202.552
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VYZAHLCBVHPDDF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 97-00-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Dinitrochlorobenzene; DNCB; 1-Chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene; 1,3-Dinitro-4-chlorobenzene; 2,4-Dinitro-1-chlorobenzene; 2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene; 2,4-Dinitrophenyl chloride; 4-Chloro-1,3-dinitrobenzene; 1-Chloor-2,4-dinitrobenzeen; 1-Chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzol; 1-Cloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene; CDNB; 1-Chlor-2,4-dinitrobenzene; 6-Chloro-1,3-dinitrobenzene; Dinitrochlorobenzol; NSC 6292
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Carbowax 400, Carbowax 20M, Carbowax 1540, Carbowax 4000, Superox 06, PEG 20M, etc.||2526.||Waggott and Davies, 1984||Hydrogen; Column length: 50. m; Column diameter: 0.32 mm; Program: not specified|
|Capillary||Superox 0.6; Carbowax 20M||2526.||Waggott and Davies, 1984||Hydrogen; Column length: 50. m; Column diameter: 0.32 mm; Program: not specified|
|Capillary||Superox 0.6; Carbowax 20M||2545.||Waggott and Davies, 1984||Hydrogen; Column length: 50. m; Column diameter: 0.32 mm; Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Waggott and Davies, 1984
Waggott, A.; Davies, I.W., Identification of organic pollutants using linear temperature programmed retention indices (LTPRIs) - Part II, 1984, retrieved from http://dwi.defra.gov.uk/research/completed-research/reports/dwi0383.pdf. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.