- Formula: C14H22O
- Molecular weight: 206.3239
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ICKWICRCANNIBI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 96-76-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenol, 2,4-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-; Phenol, 2,4-di-tert-butyl-; 2,4-di-t-Butylphenol; 1-Hydroxy-2,4-di-tert-butylbenzene; Antioxidant No. 33; Prodox 146; Prodox 146A-85X; 2,4-Bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol; 2,4-Bis(tert-butyl)phenol; NSC 174502; 2,4-tert-butylphenol; 2,4-bis(1,1'-dimethylethyl)phenol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||3.|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Verevkin, Nesterov, et al., 1990|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal, Notes
Verevkin, Nesterov, et al., 1990
Verevkin, S.P.; Nesterov, O.A.; Rempel, P.D.; Synkova, N.V.; Shashkin, N.P., Chromatographic determination of the products of condensation of alkylphenols with formic aldehyde, Zh. Anal. Khim., 1990, 43, 760-761. [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.