2-Propenoic acid, methyl ester
- Formula: C4H6O2
- Molecular weight: 86.0892
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BAPJBEWLBFYGME-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 96-33-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acrylic acid methyl ester; Methoxycarbonylethylene; Methyl acrylate; Methyl propenoate; Methyl 2-propenoate; CH2=CHCOOCH3; Methyl propenate; Acrylate de methyle; Acrylsaeuremethylester; Methyl-acrylat; Methylacrylaat; Metilacrilato; Curithane 103; Methylester kyseliny akrylove; UN 1919; Methyl prop-2-enoate; Methyl ester of 2-propenoic acid; Methyl ester acrylic acid; NSC 24146
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Carbowax 20M||Carbowax 400, Carbowax 20M, Carbowax 1540, Carbowax 4000, Superox 06, PEG 20M, etc.|
|Column length (m)||50.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.32|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Program||not specified||not specified|
|Reference||Vinogradov, 2004||Waggott and Davies, 1984|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Vinogradov, B.A., Production, composition, properties and application of essential oils, 2004, retrieved from http://viness.narod.ru. [all data]
Waggott and Davies, 1984
Waggott, A.; Davies, I.W., Identification of organic pollutants using linear temperature programmed retention indices (LTPRIs) - Part II, 1984, retrieved from http://dwi.defra.gov.uk/research/completed-research/reports/dwi0383.pdf. [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.