- Formula: C8H9Cl
- Molecular weight: 140.610
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KZNRNQGTVRTDPN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 95-72-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: p-Xylene, 2-chloro-; Chloro-p-xylene; 1-Chloro-2,5-dimethylbenzene; 2-Chloro-p-xylene; 2-Chloro-1,4-dimethylbenzene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
|Tboil||460.2||K||N/A||Weast and Grasselli, 1989|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.