- Formula: C10H16O
- Molecular weight: 152.2334
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LIMXJCIGROLRED-SOFGYWHQSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 94607-48-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: (Z)-Miroxide; cis-Myroxide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25|
|Heat rate (K/min)||4.|
|Initial hold (min)||5.|
|Final hold (min)|
|Reference||Saroglou, Dorizas, et al., 2006|
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Saroglou, Dorizas, et al., 2006
Saroglou, V.; Dorizas, N.; Kypriotakis, Z.; Skaltsa, H.D., Analysis of the essential oil composition of eight Anthemis species from Greece, J. Chromatogr. A, 2006, 1104, 1-2, 313-322, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2005.11.087 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.