- Formula: C11H14O2
- Molecular weight: 178.2277
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZYEMGPIYFIJGTP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 93-15-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzene, 1,2-dimethoxy-4-(2-propenyl)-; Benzene, 4-allyl-1,2-dimethoxy-; Ent 21040; Eugenol methyl ether; Eugenyl methyl ether; Methyl eugenol ether; O-Methyleugenol; Veratrole methyl ether; 1-(3,4-Dimethoxyphenyl)-2-propene; 1-Allyl-3,4-dimethoxybenzene; 1,2-Dimethoxy-4-allylbenzene; 1,3,4-Eugenol methyl ether; 3,4-Dimethoxyallylbenzene; 4-Allyl-1,2-dimethoxybenzene; 4-Allylveratrole; 1,2-Dimethoxy-4-(2-propenyl)benzene; 4-Allyl-1,2-dimethyoxybenzene; Methyl eugenyl ether; o-Methyl eugenol ether; Benzene, 4-(2-propenyl)-1,2-dimethoxy; Eugenol methyl; Benzene, 1,2-dimethoxy-4-(2-propen-1-yl)-; NSC 209528
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
BS - Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
|Tboil||527.9||K||N/A||Weast and Grasselli, 1989||BS|
Reduced pressure boiling point
|Tboil (K)||Pressure (bar)||Reference||Comment|
|401. - 403.||0.013||Frinton Laboratories Inc., 1986||BS|
Antoine Equation Parameters
log10(P) = A − (B / (T + C))
P = vapor pressure (bar)
T = temperature (K)
|358. - 521.||5.61829||2709.262||-39.126||Stull, 1947||Coefficents calculated by NIST from author's data.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Frinton Laboratories Inc., 1986
Frinton Laboratories Inc., Catalog Number 11, Frinton Laboratories Inc., Vineland, NJ, 1986, 99. [all data]
Stull, Daniel R., Vapor Pressure of Pure Substances. Organic and Inorganic Compounds, Ind. Eng. Chem., 1947, 39, 4, 517-540, https://doi.org/10.1021/ie50448a022 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.