- Formula: C11H14O2
- Molecular weight: 178.2277
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZYEMGPIYFIJGTP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 93-15-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzene, 1,2-dimethoxy-4-(2-propenyl)-; Benzene, 4-allyl-1,2-dimethoxy-; Ent 21040; Eugenol methyl ether; Eugenyl methyl ether; Methyl eugenol ether; O-Methyleugenol; Veratrole methyl ether; 1-(3,4-Dimethoxyphenyl)-2-propene; 1-Allyl-3,4-dimethoxybenzene; 1,2-Dimethoxy-4-allylbenzene; 1,3,4-Eugenol methyl ether; 3,4-Dimethoxyallylbenzene; 4-Allyl-1,2-dimethoxybenzene; 4-Allylveratrole; 1,2-Dimethoxy-4-(2-propenyl)benzene; 4-Allyl-1,2-dimethyoxybenzene; Methyl eugenyl ether; o-Methyl eugenol ether; Benzene, 4-(2-propenyl)-1,2-dimethoxy; Eugenol methyl; Benzene, 1,2-dimethoxy-4-(2-propen-1-yl)-; NSC 209528
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Victor Talrose, Alexander N. Yermakov, Alexy A. Usov, Antonina A. Goncharova, Axlexander N. Leskin, Natalia A. Messineva, Natalia V. Trusova, Margarita V. Efimkina
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Source||Lang (editor), 1961|
|Owner||INEP CP RAS, NIST OSRD|
Collection (C) 2007 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||INSTITUTE OF ENERGY PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, RAS|
|Source reference||RAS UV No. 19749|
|Instrument||Beckman Model DU|
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, Notes
Lang (editor), 1961
Lang (editor), L., Absorption Spectra in the Ultraviolet and Visible Region, 1961, 2, 157. [all data]
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.