- Formula: C6H8O
- Molecular weight: 96.1271
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FWFSEYBSWVRWGL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 930-68-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Cyclohex-2-en-1-one; Cyclohexen-2-one; 1-Cyclohexen-3-one; 2-Cyclohexenone; 2-Cyclohexene-1-one; 2-Cyclohexenone-1; Cyclohexen-3-one; cyclohex-2-enone
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: C6H7O- + H+ = C6H8O
|rH°||1496. ± 8.8||kJ/mol||G+TS||Bartmess and Kiplinger, 1986||gas phase; value altered from reference due to change in acidity scale|
|rG°||1464. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||IMRE||Bartmess and Kiplinger, 1986||gas phase; value altered from reference due to change in acidity scale|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Bartmess and Kiplinger, 1986
Bartmess, J.E.; Kiplinger, J.P., 'Kinetic' vs. thermodynamic acidities of enones in the gas phase, J. Org. Chem., 1986, 51, 2173. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.